I was recently nominated by Kristen over at The Brunette Bookworm for the Versatile Blogger Award which is very lovely of her! You guys should definitely head on over and pay her a visit and make sure to leave a nice comment while you’re over there!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
- I have recently started to try and work around with the different formatting options WordPress gives you for text posts to try and make my posts visually appealing.
- Ed Sheeran’s most recent release Divide has been playing non-stop for over a week now.
- I have two nephews (three and two years old) and I love being an aunt with everything I’ve got! It’s so fun seeing these two boys grow up!
- I currently am in the weirdest slump and have been for a few weeks and it’s really annoying me. I also don’t want to pick up a book because I am worried I won’t enjoy it because I am in this weird slump.
- I have trouble writing posts that aren’t almost a thousand words long – or longer, usually. I am a very rambly person. I can’t help it!
- Sometimes I wish I had paid more attention during Dutch classes in high school. I pretty much forgot most of it the second I didn’t need it anymore.
- I speak and understand both German and English. But I also understand Russian – as long as it’s not news anchors talking super fast. I wish I was more comfortable actually speaking in a language other than German, though. My English teachers in high school would always get annoyed with me because my written grades were great but my participation in class was horrible.
There we go! Seven rather random facts about myself. I hope you found some of them interesting! I am going to nominate some of the newest people who have followed our blog now!
- Literary Hues (I’m so sorry for not knowing your name 😦 )
- Grace @ Quirky and Peculiar
- Cheila @ Pink For Days
- Susan @ Susan Loves Books
- Lit This & That (Again, sorry for not knowing your name either 😦 )
- Sarah @ Brenhines Books
- Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
- Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek
- Jess @ Jess Reads Books
- Ellen @ The Wanderlust Reader
I hope you guys enjoy doing this tag! I definitely can’t wait to read all those facts about you guys! 🙂