In this weeks post of our weekly meme I go further down my TBR and decide what books I want to keep and what books are gonna have to go.
So let’s get to it…
- First is The unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin which sounds really interesting and back in the day I heard so much about these books but at the moment I have no desire to pick it up any time soon or keep it on my TBR. Goodbye!
- Second one is Daughter Of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor which I actually read (a long time ago) and I barely remember much from it. But I do intend on finishing this Trilogy so it’s staying!
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins is the second part of the companion series called #Anna and the French Kiss (Although I heard it doesn’t matter which one you read first but I like reading books in order) and I have actually read the first book too! It was so cute and made me fall in love with love tbh. I definitely want to read this one! It has to stay.
- NOW I have heard so much about Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and the movie. I’m not sure If I’m going to be picking it up anytime soon so it goes.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo is the first book in The Grisha Trilogy and now after I have read two of Leigh’s books (Six Of Crows and Crooked Kingdom) I just want more of her stories, more of her writing. I’m definitely keeping it.
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black sounds rather interesting but right now it’s not on my radar of books I really want to pick up. Sorry Holly!
That’s it for this week! Now it leaves me with 3 books less than last week. A good progress, I think!
What books are you letting go off your TBR? What book did you end up reading that you wish you hadn’t/What book surprised you in a positive way? Feel free to discuss down below in the comments!