This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. Each week we both choose 5-10 books off our TBR and decide which ones we’re gonna keep or get rid of.
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer definitely stays on my TBR without a doubt. I’ve been wanting to read it for a while but I’m trying to get through all of my books.
- Paper Towns by John Green is, apart from The Fault in our Stars one of his other rather popular or well-known books and I’m keeping it on my TBR, since I also own it, it would be sad if it got wasted!
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher is about two teenagers who have been a couple for a long time and one day wake up to find their memories wiped. Sounds interesting but I have no desire to pick it up. Sorry, Colleen & Tarryn.
- Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope sounds very interesting but I have so many other series that I have been eyeing for so long I’m not keen on this one, at least, not now.
- Amy and Rodgers epic detour by Morgan Matson is about a family that goes on a road trip but Amy and Rodger decide to drive there together and they go on a detour and things happen. I definitely want to read this, so, it’s staying.
- Since You’ve been Gone by Morgan Matson is about two best friends Emily and Sloane that are inseparable and one day Sloane disappears and leaves a list for Emily of tasks she has to complete. This has to stay as well.
Here we go! Did you guys read any of these books? Or have you found a new one you haven’t seen before and added it to your TBR? Let me know in the comments.
I hope you all had a good week! 🙂