The lovely Puput over at Sparkling Letters recently tagged me to do The Little Engine Tag, so that’s what we’re doing today! I think I have mentioned a couple of times now that I really enjoy introducing myself to you guys via different tags and awards that ask more personal questions – which is exactly what today’s tag does! So, let’s get this on the road, shall we?
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end, you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could.
1) WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR PET PEEVE?
One of my biggest pet peeves is definitely when people walk really slowly AND in the middle of the sidewalk. Obviously, everyone walks at their own pace but if you’re going to be really slow, at least walk on one side so I can overtake you and walk fast. I am a tall person with long legs, I naturally walk faster.
2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
This changes so often for me! Had I done this tag last week it would have probably been the entire Divide album by Ed Sheeran as that was the only thing I listened to. BUT, it’s a new week and I’ve been listening to different albums throughout! I think I will go with Bruno Mars’ entire 24k Magic album. That man is so talented and I love his most recent album a lot!
3) WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGER?
I had a sleepless night when I was writing this post and I stumbled upon Cait from Paper Fury and I just spend a good hour or two reading through her blog and I had so much fun? I also really like the way she formats the writing on her blog posts! It’s definitely quite unique!
4) WHAT’S THE NICEST THING YOU’VE SEEN SOMEONE DO RECENTLY?
Good question! I think I’ll go with my dad stopping by my apartment and fixing a few minor things for me!
5) WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU REGRET DOING?
Hmm, how about not getting any sleep tonight? I had just gotten my sleeping under control again (or at least somewhat) after having two nights of no sleeping in a row and then tonight I just couldn’t fall asleep again. And it’s really annoying because there is no way that today is going to be easy.
6) IF YOU COULD ONLY TAKE THREE ITEMS WITH YOU TO A DESERTED ISLAND, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?
My phone, so I can call someone to get me off said island after a couple of days. An e-reader filled to the brim with books I love and also new books. And sunscreen. LOTS and LOTS of it. My poor red-headed, white skinned and freckled self would burn like no tomorrow.
Also, we’re obviously assuming that there is power to charge our mobile devices for this one, right?
7) WHAT MAKES YOU TRUST SOMEONE?
I honestly don’t trust easily. My drunk self might have fewer issues with spilling any and all kinds of secrets about myself, but other than that I don’t really like sharing. I used to tell my cousin everything but she’ll usually just tell almost everything to her mother and I don’t like that. If I wanted everyone to know about stuff, I would just tell them.
So I guess my way of knowing if I can trust someone is when they don’t talk about the things I told them in private.
8) IF YOU COULD TEACH ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I really like history a lot and find especially the time around World War II really interesting, so I guess I would love to teach that! I even took my oral exam on a topic from around that time period!
I hope you guys don’t mind that I am not tagging anyone today – I am feeling a bit lazy, to be honest. But please if you want to do this tag too, consider yourself tagged and link to your post in the comments below!