Welcome to another edition of your weekly meme that is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. Let’s get it into it!
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell is about two women who communicate with each other via email and the internet security officer falls in love with one of them. This sounds very interesting but it’s not on my radar right now. Maybe, someday.
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller is one of those books that I have wanted to read for so long but never got around to, or I read something else instead. I have heard so many good things about it, I definitely wanna keep it.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness has a very interesting premise but it’s also a diverse book with a LGBT character so I’m keeping it.
- All the bright Places by Jennifer Niven is about a girl and a boy who have suicidal thoughts and they bond over that and things happen. I don’t think I’d want to pick this up at the moment or anytime soon.
- Unplugged by Donna Freitas is about a girl who lives in a so-called “App World” which is basically a world based on technology and that’s what drew me into this book in the first place so it’s staying. I don’t think I have seen any other book like this.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen is one of the most well-known classics out there and I did start it once but couldn’t get into it because I’m not used to that kind of old language if you know what I mean. But I do want to pick it back up again one day.
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the comments/likes you have been leaving lately! I really appreciate it all.
I hope you guys had a great week!