Welcome to another edition of our weekly meme hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. Here we go!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski follows a general’s daughter who either has to join the military or get married but she has other plans. I have to be honest, I’m not too keen on this. At least not right now.
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater is the last book in The Raven Cycle series that I definitely intend to finish. So, it stays. It’s also going to be a TV Show which is exciting but I’m kinda apprehensive about it.
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth is about a lesbian who loses her parents in a car crash. From then on, she has to live with her aunt and try to come to terms with who she is. I’m definitely digging this!
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and other things to Mend by Katie Finn is about a girl who gets dumped and finds herself back in the hamptons after a five year absence and her former friends mistake her for someone else. It’s interesting but not really something that peaks my interest enough to read it.
- Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince by J.K. Rowling is the #6 book in the series and deals mostly with what’s happening with Voldemort and the impending war.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling is the last book which I really want to read because I love the last two movies so much I watched them so many times. I think it goes without saying that both are staying on my tbr.
Hope you guys had a great week!
I’m spending my weekend working, haha. It’s all good though.