I was tagged by Sarah over at Between The Pages to do this tag, so let’s get right to it! 🙂
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my URL)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
I am obviously going to bring some of my current favorite albums with me because I want to be well entertained for when I’m not reading or sleeping the day away! So, up first we have the
Hamilton Soundtrack! This is going to bring me 2.5 hours of pure entertainment and a great time! Maybe I’ll finally learn all the lyrics to the later part of the soundtrack?!
And since I absolutely can’t live without my loves Little Mix I am bringing their current album Glory Days too! I love their music and their evolution so far and I am so excited for whatever they release next! I am most definitely ready for it! And for some more girl power, I am also bringing Jojo’s current album Mad Love! I love that one a lot and haven’t been listening to it enough lately!
And where would I be without the music of Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars? I love both of them a lot and their albums are always so much fun! So both Divide and 24K Magic are coming with me too!
Okay, so now that I am fully satisfied with great music, I need something to keep me entertained for when I want to read something and since we all know how much I absolutely love Clockwork Princess, I am 100% bringing that one with me! I could read this book a hundred times and still not get tired of it! I also love the fact that I end up crying my eyes out at the end every time because we all need a good release of our emotions here and there! If I could cheat, I would probably bring the entire Shadowhunters Chronicles with me, but since I can’t I’ll do with Clockwork Princess!
And since I usually can’t sleep unless I am sleeping in my own bed, I am going to bring that with me too! Even when I’m staying at my sister’s for a few days I wish for my own bed to sleep in! And with my bed, I obviously also mean my own pillow and blankets! I need some nice home comforts!
I’m going to tag some of our most recent followers
- Lois at Lois Reads Books
- Ula at Simply Ula
- Catherine at Book Wonderland
- Stuart at Always Trust In Books
Hope you guys end up doing this tag and make sure to link your posts once you do! I wanna know what kind of music you would choose to take to a deserted island with you!