Another week has ended. Time goes by so fast, it’s crazy! This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper.
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic is about Neil Josten who becomes a part of the local Uni Exy Team. He has a lot of secrets that threaten to come to light. I have wanted to read this series for what feels like forever. People have been raving about it so much I need to read it and see what everyone else saw.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is about Cath who goes to college for the first time and we get to see what her experience there is like. I actually started this book multiple times but couldn’t really get into it. Maybe someday I’ll pick it up again. It’s staying for now only because I actually own a copy.
- And I darken by Kiersten White sounds great overall but I’m not planning on reading it anytime soon. Goodbye!
- Places No One Knows by Brenna Yovanoff has a premise that reminds me a bit of Ronan from TRC but is still not interesting enough for me at the moment. Sorry!
- Never Missing Never Found by Amanda Panitch is about a girl who was taken captive, escaped and tries to start over until she finds out a girl went missing where she lives and it brings back old memories. Sounds interesting. Worth a try, right?
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows is about a girl who is supposed to become queen. A lot of people have really liked this book and I quite enjoy stories that involve Royalty so it stays.
That’s it for this week. I did take off quite a few more!
Hope you guys had a great week!