Hey, guys! Another week has gone by, it always feels surreal to me whenever I write another one of these posts because a week always seems longer than it is.
This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper.
- The Crowns Game by Evelyn Skye contains royalty and kings/queens which are two things that I love to read about! It stays.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is a book that I have heard so many good things about! I definitely want to read it someday. I just don’t know when but it definitely has to stay on my TBR.
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan is about this boy who wakes up losing his memory of his girlfriend, his friends and essentially his heritage. It sounds interesting but not something that’s on my radar atm. Goodbye!
- An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir is definitely going to stay on my TBR!
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh is a re-telling about 1001 nights where a Caliph takes a new bride every night only to execute her by dawn. The main character of this book wants to end his tyranny. People have been raving about it so much too. I’m definitely keeping this on my TBR!
- Ash by Malinda Lo is a cinderella re-telling which sounds interesting but I don’t think I’ll be picking this up anytime soon. My TBR is big enough as it is.
That’s it for this week.
Hope you guys had a great week!