I’m almost at my 10th post of this meme. Doing this every week has been so much fun for both of us! For me, it’s a great way elaborate what I really want to read vs. what I might read.
This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper.
Here we go!
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson is going to stay on my TBR because I recently read The Unexpected Everything which I really enjoyed and I want to read more of her books since her writing style and the way she writes her characters really appealed to me.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab is staying as well because I’ve been hearing great things about her as an author and her writing. Swetlana really loved her Shades of Magic trilogy and I trust her taste in books.
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis sadly does not give me too much interest right now. There are so many more books I have my eyes on. I’m going to take it off! Although I never say, never again. 😉
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon sounds really unique and impactful. I’ve also heard really good things about so I’m keeping it on my TBR!
- The Abyss surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie is about pirates living amongst each other trying to survive and the main character is a lesbian. I’m keeping this!
- Here comes the sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn is about Margot trying to protect her younger sister Thandi from harm whilst trying to maintain financial stability. This book also has a lesbian main character!
Another week down! I’m making progress, haha.
Hope you guys had a good week.