I’m pre-writing this because I have an upcoming exam I need to study for. I hope you’re all doing well! Let’s get right to it, shall we?
This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. Every week I go through my TBR to either take some books off or keep them. That way I can easily reduce my TBR pile in a fun way!
- You know me well by Nina Lacour & David Levithan is about Mark and Kate who have never spoken much in school but suddenly their paths cross and their lives intertwine. Little do they know, they need each other. + lesbian & gay relationships. What more do I want?
- Colorblind by Siera Maley is about a girl named Harper (who can see when people are going to pass away. Then she falls for Chloe foresees that Harper is going to be dead by the end of the summer unless she does something to stop it. This sounds so interesting?! I have to keep it.
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead is about Adelaide who is a countess who wants to escape an arranged marriage and start a new life. To be able to do that she has to join the glittering court. I’m gonna scratch this one. Sorry, Richelle!
- Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch is staying without even a second of hesitation! It has a great premise and besides, Swetlana really enjoyed it so, all the more reasons for me to read it.
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon is about a girl who works for a criminal underworld to break into people’s minds and get information. Sounds interesting but the rating on Goodreads is quite concerning. For now, It’s going!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor got a lot of mixed reviews but I’m willing to give it a chance!
Have you read any of these? If yes, what did you think?