Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Here we go!
- Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven has been getting a lot of praise on goodreads and booktube and I think I’m going to give it a chance!
- It ends with Us by Colleen Hoover is not one of those books on my radar at the moment. Maybe someday. But for now, goodbye!
- Spark by Rachel Craw has a good premise but I’m not picking this one up anytime soon! I’d rather make room for other books.
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis deals with r*pe culture and it got a lot of positive reviews on goodreads. Sounds good enough for me to keep it.
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst is a fantasy novel with an LGBT relationship. What more could I want? I’m keeping this one.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake sounds good but there are so many books that are similar to this kind of storyline out there that are better perceived by people. This is going off!
Let me know your thoughts on any of these books if you read them!
Hope you had a good week!