The last post is a few weeks old and I apologize for the lack of these because I know you guys love these posts and I enjoy making them but I had to focus on passing these exams because that was extremely important to me. However, I’m back now and we can dive back into things!
Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber has intrigued me ever since I heard about it and Swetlana read and enjoyed it so that motivated me, even more, to pick it up. I actually started it already but I haven’t finished reading it yet.
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge has a very cool concept of bringing the story of Romeo and Juliet but kinda of giving it, it’s on twist. I’m definitely keen on this!
- The trials of Apollo (The Hidden Oracle) by Rick Riordan has been talked about a lot on booktube and his writing/books have been recommended to me by several people so I really want to check his books out.
- The Sun is also a Star by Nicola Yoon is a story about a girl named Natasha who meets a Guy and falls in love but her family is about to be deported and it’s about how they both work through that. I’m definitely on board with this!
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles has a very interesting premise that has me willing to give it a chance! If any of you read this, let me know your thoughts.
- A list of Cages by Robin Roe has to stay without question. This book sounds very sad but also like it’s a lot about family and brotherhood and I love that. I’m expecting to go through quite the emotional journey with this one.
That’s all for my first week back on this meme! I hope you guys had a good week and see you next time!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA