Hello, Everyone! Another week has gone by and here we are again. I hope you had a great week (with reading.).
Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour is about a girl named Marin who leaves her life behind to start over in New York. Once her best friend who she hasn’t told why she left comes back to visit she has to confront everything that happened. Sounds very interesting and a lot of people have enjoyed this book. I’m definitely intrigued! It can stay.
- We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson is a story where a boy got abducted by aliens when he was a teenager and they keep bringing up on their ship. I have to say I never heard of any premise like this before and now that I’ve read it, I want to read it.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass has me very intrigued and I have heard so many different things about it which makes me expect quite a few controversial aspects of it. I’m giving this a chance! It also features a competition which seems like a lot of fun.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray is set in the 1920’s and that already has me sold! The idea of reading something that is set in the past seems so interesting! I’m keeping this. (Note: It gets harder and harder to choose what to keep and what not. The struggle is real here.)
- Song Of The Current by Sarah Tolcser has an interesting premise but I don’t think I’ll be picking it up anytime soon. Sorry!
- Given To The Sea by Mindy McGinnis also has the theme of water as an element being brought into the story to play a big role. I kinda like that. But sadly I think I’m gonna take this one off too.
Have you read any of these? If yes, let me know what you thought of them.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA