Hello, Everyone! Hope you had a great week!
Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Wicked Like A Wildfire by Lana Popovic sounds very interesting! Ir’s actually going to be released on August 15th! I’m definitely interested in reading it. The premise reminds of glamours that the Lunars use in The Lunar Chronicles and I think that’s a really cool element.
- Long may she Reign by Rhiannon Thomas this kind of concept is being used quite a lot and reading the synopsis didn’t really have me sold. Let me know if you read this and enjoyed it though! I never say never to trying it in the future.
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer is definitely going to stay on my TBR because I already own a copy and definitely plan on reading it because reading more about Iko definitely has me on board!
- Flowers of Luna by Jennifer Linsky is a sapphic romance novel about a girl with a family who has quite a bad reputation and she goes to the moon to make a name for herself but she meets this woman and romance ensues.
- The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz has to stay because I fell in love with his writing in Ari & Dante so that definitely had me wanting to read more of his work and see how I feel about it. Let me know if you read this book.
- Warrior (A collection of short stories) from multiple Authors contains short stories about romance, science fiction, fantasy and characters within the LGBTQIA+ spectrum. Sounds good to me!
That’s it for this week! I hope you’re all having a great reading month so far.