Hey, Everyone! Another week has gone by and I have to say my reading slump hasn’t gotten any better and I really don’t like feeling like this. Reading is a lot of fun and not feeling like wanting to do it, it’s not great. Anyhow, I’m optimistic that it will end soon.
Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley – A book with a bisexual main character? I’m game. I have to add that the cover is really nice. There’s just something about it, that really draws me into this book.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab – I almost forgot about this one. Now that I have already read a book of hers, she has become one of my auto-read authors if that makes sense? I bet this book is another great read.
- In The Present Tense by Carrie Pack – time travel, lgbtqia+ rep and all kinds of hijinks that have to do with traveling through time. Sounds like a book that’s worth a chance. (If you read this, tell me what you thought of it)
- My most excellent year by Steve Kugler – doesn’t really appeal to me anymore. I hope that maybe some of you have read it or might enjoy this book. For me, it’s going.
- Not your Sidekick by C.B. Lee – I’ve heard so many great things and it has been on so many lists of recommended reads that I just have to find out for myself what great book this is/could be. Besides, that cover looks so good!
- The one hundred nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg – This is a graphic novel but also a re-telling of 1001 nights. When I found this book I knew I just had to read it some day.
That’s it for this week! Hope your reading month is still going great ❤
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA