Hey, Everyone! Hope your week has been great and that the book you’re currently reading is really good! Next week there’s going to be a readathon and I’m really excited about it.
Every week I go through my TBR and decide which books to take off or keep. This meme is hosted by Lia over at imaginaryplacesonpaper. You should check out her blog!
Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo definitely has to stay on my TBR because this book has a transgender character and not only that, it’s also written by a transgender author, which an even bigger plus for me. When I finally do get to read it, I think I’m really going to enjoy diving into a character that is trans and how that affects them as a whole.
- All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater is going to stay as well. I know I said that TRC might be the only books of hers I’m gonna read but finishing that series really changed my mind because I kind of fell in love with it. It just took me a while to get into her writing style because it was so unfamiliar to me.
- A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes – This is a spin-off from her series Falling Kingdoms and I’m interested in reading this as well once I read FK. That series sounds really great and you all know how much I love Fantasy so this is right up my alley.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline sounds like such a cool retro vibe kind of thing and I really like that! The idea of combining virtual reality with a heist is a great concept and people have enjoyed this book a lot so I’m thinking I’m gonna enjoy it since I do love an occasional game so I kind of relate to liking games.
- City Of Saints & Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson is a murder mystery that’s been promoted as Gone Girl meets The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and that sounds very interesting because those two are quite unique stories on their own and to combine elements of both definitely has me intrigued. It can stay for now.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco has gotten quite the mixed response. I have heard bad things about it mostly though. Having said that, I think I’m gonna drop this one because I feel like if a lot of people did not like this book, I’m going to leave it for now and maybe in the future come back to it, although that might be unlikely.
That’s it for part 18, I hope you enjoyed it! As always let me know what you think about the books mentioned here, knowing what you guys think of them definitely helps me.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA